IRT News & Updates
Rowan University opens new buildings equipped with state-of-the-art technology
Jan 30, 2017
Rowan’s Dr. Chadd explores how technology is reshaping medical education
Jan 23, 2017
How to connect to Rowan's new TV service
Jan 13, 2017
TV upgrade to provide new cable package, streaming service
Dec 30, 2016
IRT Support Center
Need Help by Phone?
The IRT Support Center provides technical and informational support to the entire Rowan University community:
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Submit a request or search our knowledgebase solutions: Log into Service Desk Plus.
Technology Assistance Center
Need Help In Person?
The Technology Assistance Center offers walk-in help, no appointment needed! Visit our website for more details.
Technology Assistance Center | Glassboro campus
Location: Memorial Hall
Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. & Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Semester Break Hours:
Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SOM IRT Workshop | Stratford campus
Location: Academic Center, 292
Hours: Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- http://rowanonline.com/portal - Canvas, the Learning Management System (LMS) used for Rowan University Online.
- http://www.rowan.edu/emergency - Rowan Alert Sign Up
- http://www.rowan.edu/ph - Online Telephone and E-mail Address directory
- http://www.rowan.edu/map - Campus maps
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/rowancard/ - RowanCard
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/studentactivities/rah - Rowan After Hours
- http://www.rowan.edu/safety/scpp/safewalk.html - Safe Walk and Ride