IRT News & Updates
Infrastructure maintenance will affect access to some services this weekend
Apr 20, 2017
IRT launching a new system for managing support requests
Apr 12, 2017
Phone system upgrade coming to Glassboro campus
Mar 01, 2017
Rowan University opens new buildings equipped with state-of-the-art technology
Jan 30, 2017
Technology Support Center
Need Help by Phone?
The Technology Support Center provides technical and informational support to the entire Rowan University community:
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Submit a request or search our knowledgebase solutions: Log into Service Desk Plus.
Technology Assistance Center
Need Help In Person?
The Technology Assistance Center offers walk-in help, no appointment needed! Visit our website for more details.
Technology Assistance Center | Glassboro campus
Location: Memorial Hall
Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. & Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Semester Break Hours:
Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SOM IRT Workshop | Stratford campus
Location: Academic Center, 292
Hours: Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- http://rowanonline.com/portal - Canvas, the Learning Management System (LMS) used for Rowan University Online.
- http://www.rowan.edu/emergency - Rowan Alert Sign Up
- http://www.rowan.edu/ph - Online Telephone and E-mail Address directory
- http://www.rowan.edu/map - Campus maps
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/rowancard/ - RowanCard
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/studentactivities/rah - Rowan After Hours
- http://www.rowan.edu/safety/scpp/safewalk.html - Safe Walk and Ride