IRT News & Updates
Introducing the Information Resources & Technology Support Portal
May 15, 2017
Register now for Academic Technology Week 2017
May 04, 2017
ALERT: Phishing attack targets Gmail users
May 03, 2017
Online course developed by RowanSOM, IRT featured at national conference
May 01, 2017
Technology Support Center
Need Help by Phone?
The Technology Support Center provides technical and informational support to the entire Rowan University community:
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Report an issue or search our knowledge base for a solution: Log into the IRT Support Portal.
Technology Assistance Center
Need Help In Person?
The Technology Assistance Center offers walk-in help, no appointment needed! Visit our website for more details.
Technology Assistance Center | Glassboro campus
Location: Memorial Hall
Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. & Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer/Semester Break Hours (Classes Not in Session):
Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SOM IRT Workshop | Stratford campus
Location: Academic Center, 292
SOM Workshop Hours: Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- http://support.rowan.edu - IRT Support Portal
- http://rowanonline.com/portal - Canvas, the Learning Management System (LMS) used for Rowan University Online.
- http://www.rowan.edu/emergency - Rowan Alert Sign Up
- http://www.rowan.edu/ph - Online Telephone and E-mail Address directory
- http://www.rowan.edu/map - Campus maps
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/rowancard/ - RowanCard
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/studentactivities/rah - Rowan After Hours
- http://www.rowan.edu/safety/scpp/safewalk.html - Safe Walk and Ride