To access the visitor wirelessnetwork, select Rowan_Visitor_Wireless from the list of available wireless networks on your laptop or mobile device.
You should now be connected to the visitor wireless network. If you need help connecting to the network while on campus, please contact the Technology Support Center at 856.256.4400 or email@example.com.
- Your connection will be active for 12 hours. After your access expires, you will need to reconnect.
- Visitors will have full access to the internet but will not be able to access University-specific resources.
- Traffic on the visitor network is not encrypted. Any information you send over the internet is unsecured if you are not on an https page.
- The visitor wireless network is only available in academic and administrative buildings and services are limited to HTTP and HTTPS websites (tcp/80 and tcp/443).
- Visitors will not be able to VPN, FTP or SSH to sites off campus.
- By using the visitor wireless network, you are agreeing to comply with the University's Acceptable Use Policy.