Below you will find some of the most commonly used technology resources that are available to students at Rowan, including connecting to the Rowan network, email accounts, online services and repairing your computer.
Usernames and Passwords
Your Rowan network account is used to access most
technology related resources on campus.
You can obtain your Rowan network account or change
your password through our Identity Management page,
located at: http://id.rowan.edu
Using the Rowan Network
Connecting to the the RowanSecure Wireless Network
Accessing your Home directory
Accessing the Openarea
Personal Web Space
Accessing Files from Off-Campus
Computer Service and Repair
If you have a desktop computer, just bring the computer itself. The other parts, such as monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc are not needed.
Banner Self Service
If you have any questions on how to use Student Self Service after you have logged in, please contact the Registrar's Office at 856-256-4350.
BlackBoard is online management software that aids students in their classes by creating, managing, organizing and housing a Web-based learning environment. On this site, faculty can post lecture notes and information, grades and past quizzes. Blackboard also contains a chat area and bulletin board. Its biggest advantage is that it allows students access to information at any time of the night or day.
Other useful links for Students
- http://rowanonline.com/portal - Canvas, the Learning Management System (LMS) used by CGCE for Rowan University Online.
- http://www.rowan.edu/emergency/ - Rowan Alert Sign Up
- http://www.rowan.edu/ph - Online Telephone and E-mail Address directory
- http://users.rowan.edu - Personal Website Directory
- http://www.rowan.edu/map - Campus maps
- http://www.rowan.edu/adminfinance/bursar/rowancard/ - Rowan Card
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/studentactivities/rah/ - Rowan After Hours
- http://www.rowan.edu/safety/scpp/safewalk.html - Safe Walk and Ride
There is no content with the specified labels