IRT News & Updates
Meltdown & Spectre: How chip flaws may affect students
Jan 12, 2018
Read the December 2017 edition of the IRT newsletter
Dec 21, 2017
RESOLVED: Turnitin maintenance on Wednesday, Dec. 27
Dec 27, 2017
New anti-virus software coming soon to Rowan-owned computers
Dec 21, 2017
IRT Support Center
Need Help by Phone?
The IRT Support Center provides technical and informational support to the entire Rowan University community:
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Submit a request or search our knowledgebase solutions: Login to Service Desk Plus
Technology Assistance Center
Need Help In Person?
The Technology Assistance Center offers walk-in help, no appointment needed! Visit our website for more details.
Technology Assistance Center | Glassboro campus
Location: Memorial Hall South
Starting August 29, Fall Semester Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
SOM IRT Workshop | Stratford campus
Location: Academic Center, 292
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- http://rowanonline.com/portal - Canvas, the Learning Management System (LMS) used for Rowan University Online.
- http://www.rowan.edu/emergency - Rowan Alert Sign Up
- http://www.rowan.edu/ph - Online Telephone and E-mail Address directory
- http://www.rowan.edu/map - Campus maps
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/rowancard/ - RowanCard
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/studentactivities/rah - Rowan After Hours
- http://www.rowan.edu/safety/scpp/safewalk.html - Safe Walk and Ride