IRT News & Updates
Network maintenance to cause outage on Saturday, March 17
Mar 13, 2018
Read the February 2018 edition of the IRT newsletter
Mar 02, 2018
Read the January 2018 edition of the IRT newsletter
Feb 01, 2018
Emergency maintenance to cause network outage tonight
Jan 31, 2018
IRT Support Center
Need Help by Phone?
The IRT Support Center provides technical and informational support to the entire Rowan University community:
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Submit a request or search our knowledgebase solutions: Log in to Service Desk Plus.
Technology Assistance Center
Need Help In Person?
The Technology Assistance Center offers walk-in help, no appointment needed! Visit our website for more details.
Technology Assistance Center | Glassboro campus
Location: Memorial Hall
Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. & Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Semester Break Hours:
Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SOM IRT Workshop | Stratford campus
Location: Academic Center, 292
Hours: Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- http://rowanonline.com/portal - Canvas, the Learning Management System (LMS) used for Rowan University Online.
- http://www.rowan.edu/emergency - Rowan Alert Sign Up
- http://www.rowan.edu/ph - Online Telephone and E-mail Address directory
- http://www.rowan.edu/map - Campus maps
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/rowancard/ - RowanCard
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/studentactivities/rah - Rowan After Hours
- http://www.rowan.edu/safety/scpp/safewalk.html - Safe Walk and Ride