IRT News & Updates
Network maintenance to cause outage on Saturday, March 17
Mar 13, 2018
Read the February 2018 edition of the IRT newsletter
Mar 02, 2018
Read the January 2018 edition of the IRT newsletter
Feb 01, 2018
Emergency maintenance to cause network outage tonight
Jan 31, 2018
Technology Support Center
Need Help by Phone?
The Technology Support Center provides technical and informational support to the entire Rowan University community:
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Report an issue or search our knowledge base for a solution: Log into the IRT Support Portal.
Technology Assistance Center
Need Help In Person?
Technology Assistance Center | Glassboro campus
Location: Memorial Hall
Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. & Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer/Semester Break Hours (Classes Not in Session):
Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SOM IRT Workshop | Stratford campus
Location: Academic Center, 292
SOM Workshop Hours: Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- http://support.rowan.edu - IRT Support Portal
- http://rowanonline.com/portal - Canvas, the Learning Management System (LMS) used for Rowan University Online.
- http://www.rowan.edu/emergency - Rowan Alert Sign Up
- http://www.rowan.edu/ph - Online Telephone and E-mail Address directory
- http://www.rowan.edu/map - Campus maps
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/rowancard/ - RowanCard
- http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/studentactivities/rah - Rowan After Hours
- http://www.rowan.edu/safety/scpp/safewalk.html - Safe Walk and Ride