Below you will find some of the most commonly-used technology resources that are available to Rowan University employees, including information about connecting to the Rowan network, email accounts, online services and computer repairs.
Top Resources for Faculty
- Academic Technology Training and Innovation Center
- Accessing Your Email
- Accessing Your H Drive and the Openarea
- Getting Started with Blackboard
- How to Access Banner
- Lecture Capture
- Quick Start Guides for Using Classroom Technology
- Register Your Mobile Device to Use Wireless on Campus
- Username and Password Information
- Using the RowanCloud
Usernames and Passwords
Your Rowan network account is used to access most technology-related resources on campus.
You can obtain your Rowan network account information for the first time or change your password at http://id.rowan.edu.
Student Directed Mailing Lists
We provide the campus community with mailing lists that are directed to specific subsets of the student population.
Our Student Directed Mailing Lists page includes instructions that'll show you how to easily send email to all students taking a specific course or students in a certain year, major, minor or concentration.
For more information about the resources available to you, visit our Training Services page.
Log into Blackboard for Glassboro
Log into Blackboard for RowanSOM
Blackboard is a user-friendly, web-based software that allows faculty to have an interactive learning environment to complement their classroom based course.
- Online tools that facilitate teaching, learning, communication and collaboration
- A centralized way to extend learning beyond the classroom
- Flexibility so you can choose the technology that you feel comfortable with or need for your course requirements
- Password protection to protect copyrighted course material
- Access anytime and anywhere you have an Internet connection
Computer Service and Repair
If you are having a problem with your computer, we have technicians available to assist you. The fastest way to get your computer repaired is to bring it to the Technology Assistance Center in Memorial Hall.
The Technology Assistance Center is open Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the semester. During the summer and semester breaks, the center is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have a desktop computer, just bring the computer itself. The other parts, such as monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc., are not needed.